Lemon Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding
This Lemon Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding is THE greatest chia pudding you’ll ever make – for actual! It’s candy, creamy and has the very best tart lemon taste.
Elements Wanted for Lemon Raspberry Chia Pudding
- Chia Seeds – there are two sorts of chia seeds – black and white. There’s principally no totally different between them nutritionally or taste. Both variety works nice for this recipe.
- Greek Yogurt – plain Greek yogurt.
- Coconut Milk – the sort from a can, you need to use gentle if you would like a decrease fats pudding and it’ll nonetheless work nice.
- Lemons – recent lemons.
- Raspberries – you need to use recent or frozen for this recipe and it’ll prove nice.
- Honey – goes rather well with the lemon and raspberry and provides only a contact of sweetness.
The way to Make Chia Pudding
The prep for this pudding is very easy!
- Mix all components in a big storage container that has a lid. Make certain all of the chia seeds are blended in, and mash the berries evenly, particularly if utilizing frozen raspberries.
- Place the lid on the container and refrigerate in a single day or for no less than 8 hours. You’ll be able to portion into particular person dishes and refrigerate these additionally.
- Serve with further raspberries, lemon zest and a drizzle of honey on prime.
Is Chia Seed Pudding Wholesome?
Chia seeds are an excellent supply of antioxidants, fiber, and high quality protein. Mixed with Greek yogurt and fruit, Chia pudding makes a scrumptious and extremely wholesome snack or dessert. It’s creamy, satisfying and loaded with vitamin. Try this submit to learn extra in regards to the well being advantages of chia seeds.
Is it Higher To Soak Chia Seeds Earlier than Consuming?
You do not want to soak chia seeds earlier than consuming them, however soaked and uncooked chia seeds do have barely totally different well being advantages.
The most important distinction between soaked and dry is that soaked chia seeds may help to maintain you hydrated as a result of they maintain as much as 12 occasions their weight in water. This enables for a gradual launch of hydration and helps to maintain you full for longer.
Uncooked chia seeds have a robust absorbent energy and might truly take in water out of your physique in the course of the digestion course of. If you’re desirous to eat uncooked chia seeds, it’s best to plan to drink further water. Uncooked chia seeds have been proven to be useful for individuals who have acid reflux disease to alleviate among the signs.
Extra of Our Favourite Chia Seed Recipes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
Mix all components in a big storage container that has a lid. Make certain all of the chia seeds are blended in, and mash the berries evenly, particularly if utilizing frozen raspberries.
Place the lid on the container and refrigerate in a single day or for no less than 8 hours.
Serve with further raspberries, and a drizzle of honey if desired.
*The lemon zest and lemon juice is the same as 1 medium lemon.
*You should use recent or frozen raspberries.
Energy: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 6g | Fats: 11g | Saturated Fats: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 1g | Trans Fats: 0.01g | Ldl cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 33IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 2mg
I am a registered dietitian, mother of 4, avid lover of meals and robust promoter of wholesome habits. Right here you will discover a number of scrumptious recipes filled with fruits and veggies, suggestions for getting your children to eat higher and turn out to be intuitive eaters and many assets for feeding your loved ones.
Be taught Extra about Natalie