Sugar-Free Berry Breakfast Bars (with frozen berries)
Put that cereal down! These Sugar-Free Berry Breakfast Bars are gonna change your breakfast sport this summer time.
Why you’ll love this recipe
It’s made with easy-to-find components.
It’s sugar-free. No white sugar. No “unrefined” sugar. No honey. No stevia. No maple syrup.
It’s so good-for-you, you may eat it for breakfast. Every single day.
It’s simple to make.
It’s loaded with anti-oxidants and different vitamins
Berry Good Well being Advantages of Berries
Berries give you a number of advantages in your well being.
1. Berries will help with weight reduction.
2. Berries will help preserve blood sugar and insulin ranges extra steady.
3. Berries are loaded with antioxidants, which shield your cells and scale back your threat of illness.
4. Berries assist combat irritation.
Suggestions for Making Sugar-Free Berry Breakfast Bars
1. Line your pan with parchment paper for straightforward removing.
2. Make these the day earlier than serving for a fast breakfast within the morning. As a result of who doesn’t like a wholesome breakfast ready for them within the morning?
3. Permit the bars to chill earlier than chopping. The cooled bars lower a lot simpler.
4. Use fast cooking oats.
Does Sugar-Free imply much less scrumptious?
(Asking for a pal)
So, these Sugar-Free Berry Breakfast Bars are … nicely … sugar-free. Please, don’t pursue me with digital pitchforks if these Sugar-Free Berry Breakfast Bars don’t style like the opposite berry bar that you simply discovered on the web that was made with a pound of butter and a couple of cups of sugar.
My objective was to create a berry bar that was wholesome sufficient to eat for breakfast – and nonetheless tasted scrumptious
Not candy sufficient for you? Add somewhat date sugar or maple syrup to the oat combination.
This web site is dropped at you with out annoying advertisements as a result of we will higher reside more healthy lives with out the affect of promoting. However working a heavy-traffic website is dear. How will you assist? If you are going to buy something via the affiliate hyperlinks on my website, your value is identical, however I obtain a small fee. Thanks!
These bars make an amazing breakfast by themselves or with some contemporary fruit. We additionally like them served alongside facet this yummy Harvest Oatmeal or this Breakfast Rice.
Can I Use Recent Berries?
These bars work finest with frozen berries.
Can I Freeze these Sugar-Free Berry Breakfast Bars?
Sure, these Sugar-Free Berry Breakfast Bars freeze nice.
Warmth them in a low oven earlier than serving or just thaw and eat.
Sugar-Free Breakfast Berry Bars
Yield 12 bars
These scrumptious and nourishing Sugar-Free Berry Breakfast Bars will get your time without work to a wholesome begin!
- 1 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/3 cup apple juice focus
- 2/3 cup uncooked almonds
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened is finest)
- 1 3/4 cups fast oats
- 3/4 teaspoon scant
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup frozen blackberries
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place dates and apple juice focus in a saucepan. Cowl with a tight-fitting lid and convey to boil. Scale back warmth and simmer over low warmth for two to three minutes or till dates are very gentle.
3. Place almonds in meals processor and course of till finely floor.
Add coconut, oats, and salt and pulse simply till combined. Switch to mixing bowl and push to at least one facet of the bowl.
4. When dates are softened, switch dates and apple juice focus combination to meals processor. Add vanilla and course of to make a reasonably easy date paste. Switch date paste to empty facet of blending bowl. Don’t combine but! Put aside to permit to chill for five minutes.
5. In the meantime, place berries in meals processor. (No want to clean out meals processor.) Pulse till berries are chopped medium-fine. Put aside.
6. Combine collectively date paste and dry components simply till oats are evenly moistened with date puree. Don’t overmix. I discover the easiest way to do that is to combine it rapidly with a fork after which end with arms by crumbling the massive items aside with fingers.
7. Press 3 cups of the oat combination evenly into an oiled 8 x 8 baking dish.
Unfold chopped fruit combination over oat combination in baking dish. Press fruit combination down with a fork.
8. Distribute remaining oat combination over high of berry combination and really gently pack down.
9. Bake uncovered at 375°F for 40 to 45 minutes or till properly browned.
Serve heat or at room temperature.
* * * This recipe for Sugar-Free Berry Breakfast Bars is . . . gluten-free, plant based mostly, oil-free, sugar-free, excessive in fiber, dairy free, egg-free, vegetarian, vegan, and produced from actual, complete meals.